28.10.09

Birthday Fun Test: What is your funny sentence? (not real)

This is funny, and NOT REAL (hence the NOT part), but it can add humor to your day! Just go through the post and pick out your ACTUAL BIRTHDAY, the color of the shirt you are wearing, and the color of your hair. Then, say it in a sentence!

Months:

January: I drank...
February: I married...
March: I shrank...
April: I was...
May: I defeated...
June: I won against...
July: I dreamed...
August: I ate...
September: I kissed...
October: I shot...
November: I hung out with...
December: I froze...

Days:

1. Sponge Bob
2. a teddy bear
3. a teacher
4. Abraham Lincoln
5. Landon Donovan
6. a piece of soap
7. a bucket of mice
8. my dad
9. David Beckham
10. Publix
11. my mom
12. the World Cup
13. an iPod touch
14. Bob the Butler
15. some cheese
16. Sponge Bob
17. a teddy bear
18. a teacher
19. Abraham Lincoln
20. Landon Donovan
21. a piece of soap
22. a bucket of mice
23. my dad
24. David Beckham
25. Publix
26. my mom
27. the World Cup
28. an iPod touch
29. Bob the Butler
30. some cheese
31. Your Dream Date!

The main color of your shirt:

Purple: on a soccer turf
Pink: on a Monday
Red: on a beach
Orange: somewhere in Los Angeles
Yellow: on the sun
Green: under a tree
Blue: somewhere in the ocean
Black: in a dark room
White: on a snowy day
Brown: somewhere in Africa
Tye Dye: somewhere in New York City

The color of your hair:

Black: after winning my 7th World Poker Tour
Brown: after the World Cup
Blonde: after syncing my iPod
Red: after going to Disney Land
Gray: after my mid life crisis
White: after winning an Olympic Hockey event
Dyed a different color: after watching Glee

Here's an example
(Black hair, green shirt, September 18th) I kissed a teacher under a tree after winning my 7th World Poker Tour.

Just remember:

It is not real, and HAVE FUN!!!!






No comments: