12.6.10

Summer!!! :D

I am SOOOOOOO excited for summer!!! So far, I have been to ALABAMA ADVENTURE with my friend Annie Pico (she lives in Texas, and is moving to Arizona) and I love her like a sister!

I am going to be doing cross country every day this summer. Grrrrrrrrrr. We have to run 4 miles a day! 4 A DAY! I am fine running 4 at a slow pace, but we have to run it in under 30 minutes, which is painful to me, but I get to run it with Mary Carmen and Kingston!

Volunteering is a very important thing to do. Which is why I am volunteering at my church next week and on Independence Day! Next week I am helping out with Vacation Bible School, which is really fun. Mary Carmen, who I mentioned above, is helping out with me. We are helping the little kids do crafts! On 4th of July (Independence Day), my father and I are going to run the ring toss booth! You throw these little plastic rings and try to get one to land on a 2 liter bottle of soda. If you do, you win the bottle you land the ring on.

Next weekend, I am going to a lake house! There is going to be food (more importantly, DESSERTS!), and more! I am really excited!

I will post tomorrow, or whenever I can, so click back often!

No comments: