11.12.10

Well,

Auburn is AUsome! And its true!!!

Today was very.... Strange.

To start it off, I took the ACT at 8 in the MORNING... Then, I started getting a headache, so I ignored it, but then, I found out that I had a FEVER (101.7 F)! I still went to mass, and was REALLY embarassed. I had to serve with Abby and two other boys. Here's what happened:

A.) One of the Advent candles wouldn't light, and when it did, it went out during the First Reading. So one of the boys went back the lighter, but instead of that, he got matches, and had to go to the sacristy three times to get them, and on the fourth time, he finally got the lighter, gave it to the priest, and he lit it.

B.) The same boy spilled the wine all over the altar. It was a big purple smelly mess!

My parents and I went to Momma Goldberg's for sandwiches and they are AWESOME!!! And (this is the weird part) I checked my temp a few minutes ago and now my temp is back down (98.8 F, which is usual for me)!


Catastrophes can cure me. Period.


2 comments:

Melita said...

I'm glad you're better, and happy it wasn't you that had the catastrophes, although they happen to everyone at some time or another.
Auburn IS AUsome, and I'm glad I got to go to a couple of games with you this year!!
Please keep writing.
Love,
Melita

Liz said...

Same here! And thank you. I just hope that my cold goes away! I hate being sick.